Wednesday, August 21, 2013

vacation tine

the boys and i headed to texas!!  A bunch of my girlfriends i grew up with were getting together, also all my sisters were going to be in texas, so we had to go!
here are pictures of that awesome trip!!


 asher seriously asked to wear this night and day!

 a little slip n slide action

 twiners

 my sister jacquie, who just had a baby!
 saw a couple movies one of them being PLANES
 splash park
 for a long weekend we headed to my sisters house in New Mexico.
she has a very kid friendly backyard!! sooo fun





 we had a little pre- birthday party for Jayce
WE always have a great time in texas! it was a little difficult to travel with 2, but we survived, if jayce wasn't such a wiggly kid life would have been easier, but all was fine!  Thanks to everyone who made this happen for us!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a ton of fun!!! Great pictures! We missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like most of the pictures that were taken in my home, were in the play room! go figure. :)
    loved the roller coaster picture from julie's back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I never realized you had a picture of me :)

    ReplyDelete